Friday, March 13, 2009

Swimming!

Bentley Primary School organised the Swimming carnival this year on 13th March 2009 at Canning Aqua Center. The second time for my children joining the event. They are still in blue faction, Alhamdulillah their faction achieved second place in the game. Even though my kids were new in swimming and still need to learn more, but they're trying their best to collect points for their faction. It was hot that day, but the children were enjoying themselves.




Stand by for turn


Go quick!


When is my turn?


Get ready!


I'm falling from the board!!


Next round for 'Iffah


Go 'Iffah!


Relay swimming


The mermaid...


Advice from teacher


Can we start now?


Piggy back me


These are my friends..


Cold!!!


Blue faction get ready to go back, what a tiring but fun day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you...!