Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cerita-ceriti

In this fasting month, I like to try new recipes. (Actually I am out of idea what to cook for berbuka, so I search for recipes...hehehe). Last week I try this pudding, Caramel Bread Pudding, hmmmm...delicious! I got the recipe from hanieliza.fotopages.com. But I modified a little because I don't have the ingredients. Cocktail juice I replaced with orange juice, so my pudding taste of orange, yummy..., I can't find custard flour so I change it with cornflour...And I add cream. Try it...


Ingredient A:

1/2 cup of sugar - melt it in the mould (atau loyang) that to be used for steaming.


Ingredient B:

1 loaf of bread (about 10 slices)
1 tin of evaporated milk
1 tin of cocktail/peach juice

2 eggs

1/2
cup of sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla

2 Tablespoon custard flour

Preparation

1. Heat the steamer

2. Mix well all the ingredients B except fruit cocktail (sieve the juice) - ( I blend them)

3. Put in the mould that has the melted sugar

4. Cover the mould with plastic wrap.

5. Steam for about 30 minutes.

6. Let it cold and then flip over big plate. Put the fruit cocktail/peach on top of it.

On 11th September 2008, Hasif's and 'Iffah's class organize the excursion to AQWA Center (its like Aqua at KLCC). Weeks before the trip, they sell muffin to cover the transportation cost, thus we only pay a small amount for entrance fee..that was the good effort, and the children love the muffins, only one dollar each. Unfortunately, no picture of them at AQWA, only the picture before they departed.










One day on our way to school in the morning, we saw beautiful birds that are very rare to see in Malaysia ( I never saw them in Malaysia, what about you?). The birds were not afraid of us even when we came closed, they still enjoy what they were doing and not fly away....Look at the pinky birds....














Just want to share little Hawari has learned to walk!


4 comments:

  1. whoa! surely want to taste that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. mailah sini, takpun cuba buat....sodap tuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. SELAMAT HARI RAYA DAN MAAF ZAHIR BATIN DIUCAPKAN.... SEMOGA IA MEMBAWA KEBERKATAN DAN KEINSAFAN...

    ReplyDelete
  4. SElamat HAri Raya dan MAAf zaHir batin.

    Salam Kemaafan Dari,
    Hainy, Rizzt, fea,abang, dik lang, ilham n belahan jiwa....laila

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you...!