Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hijrah

Have I tell you something? A few days before we leaving Perth, my husband got the news that he was transferred to Arkib Negara Sabah branch at Kota Kinabalu. So, I went to human resource and extended my unpaid leave for another 1 and a half year...I felt sorry to my colleagues especially my boss but my husband and family come first in this situation. Now I'm already in Sabah another hijrah, continuing my life here, supporting my husband and caring for my children which I am happy to do so.

We manage to rent a house at Taman Ganang Villa in Penampang district but not far from the city of Kota Kinabalu. It also near to my husband's office. For me the house is quite big, three storeys with 4 rooms and 4 bathrooms. Everyday exercising up and down the stairs. I will post the pictures later, tension mate, the broadband slow bah!

My children still enjoying their life not going to school...I've been to JPN but they asked me to go to schools and asked for vacancy. With the help of my nephew, Zam I went to 3 Secondary schools in KK but unfortunately no vacancy and I went to a primary school but stll waiting for their reply. Looks like I have to explore more schools around here (I'm wondering though why JPN cannot help me make the inquiry like what I've experienced in Perth, we only wait at home and the Education Department do the searching in only one week, my children were able to go to school). Please pray for me that my children can get the school soon.

2 comments:

  1. yeah welcome back to malaysia and malaysian reality . despite so much jumbo mumbo on the mantra 'rakyat di dahulukan pencapaian di utamakan'. This is the kind of service delivery of our government. have to live with it. cant compare with perth mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a nive living there! No matter where you are, gain the experience and don't forget CSD ye...

    Once u return to CSD, jgn slang australia anak2 bertukar plak.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you...!