Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rindu...

Yesterday I got a message from a friend, Tunku Nizar (father of Intan Maryam, the baby that I babysit in Perth) informing that his father had passed away. He was 76 years old. Luckily Tunku and Hanisah came back from Perth earlier and able to be with his father more than two weeks. Yeahh...we never know we will lost our beloved one, like I had lost my father and mother....how I miss them....Takziah for Tunku and Hanisah, may Allah blessed his soul...

Mentioning about Intan I miss her and Hawari. They surely grown up, Intan is able to turn over her body


and Hawari, may be he can talk now...I've not heard from Hamidah since they went back to Oman. Alhamdulillah, while they spending their holiday in Malaysia before back to Oman, Hawari and his family were able to come to my house at Bandar Tasik Puteri.
At the park infront of the house


Farewell friends


At the airport before departing to Oman

Hopefully, we will meet again Intan, Hawari and families.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you...!