Monday, August 24, 2009

My first function..

On 6th August 2009, my husband was invited to attend FFM dinner (Festival Filem Malaysia) at Magellan, Sutra Harbour. Of course accompanied by wife....so this is my first formal function to attend since I've been here. Hmmm.....definitly there were so many artists but that night the highlight was the veteran artists because it was the Malam Anugerah Bintang Lagenda. It started a bit late from schedule, waiting for the Tuan Yang Terutama to arrive, thus, ended late also...One thing here, whenever there is a function, there will be the cultural presentation such as traditional dances and singing added into agenda. So, just watch and learn about the culture and life of multiple thribes and races here.


Sabah warriors greeted the guests


Video clips of the legend stars was displayed (also in the picture, Khadijah Tan and husband)




think so....

1 comment:

I would like to hear from you...!