Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Welcome to Sabah


Lunch at Ganang Villa, sorry, kampung style...on the floor...(tikar pun tak sempat beli lagik)

On 15th November 2009, my colleague, Che Din and her family came to Kota Kinabalu for holiday. My husband and I met them at the KKIA and invited them to our house for lunch. I felt so happy to meet her as if the whole Counseling Services Department's staff were here...miss you all!! Even though not much we can talk about because of short time (she's here for about three days only with full itinerary planned) but I am glad to meet her again and get to know her family as well. Yeahh...we've been working together for about 4 years plus (included my unpaid leave years) i've never met her parents. Nice to meet you all...Nabihah is a big girl already...'Iffah also excited to get the chance playing with Nabihah. Che din, I hope you enjoyed your vacation, and do come again.....(don't forget to share your experience in your blog!! I'm waiting....)



Departure day...sayonara mate.....see ya again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you...!