Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I just wanna try...

One day, my neighbour, Kak Ita gave me rendang pucuk paku. Its delicious, thanks Kak Ita. The rendang reminded me of another traditional food; rendang pucuk ubi. I used to eat this long time ago, my sister in law, Allahyarhamah Kak Ngah Azizah loves to make this rendang (semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas ruhnya...Amin). It was very delicious. Then, based on my vague memory and recipes from internet, I tried to cook the rendang. It was yummy but not very crunchy...it supposed to be crunchy!!..I need to improvise it...I think the coconut milk was not enough...never mind I will try again...meanwhile just enjoy what I've prepared...lalala



My rendang pucuk ubi....


Ready to eat with nasi lemak.....mmmmm

2 comments:

  1. kecur den di buek eh. my mom punya rendang mmg terbaek dr ladang.. jgn lupa buat tahi minyak sekali n kuah betul2 kering baru masuk pucuk ubi..baru garing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. itulah...cubo boghi cagho masak eh yang boto2...buleh den cubo laie..practice make perfect...hehehe

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you...!