Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rehlah fi shaatiul bahri...

My laptop doesn't has the arabic letters.....so the title was written like that, it means picnic at the beach. Last Saturday, 31 July 2010, I brought my children to Tanjung Aru beach for recreation. The boys played football and my girl build the sand castle helped by her little brother. Me? Just enjoying watching them and the scenery. My hubby? Unfortunately he wasn't around...duty call, out-stationed for three weeks....down-under...missssed him...


Penang rojak mee...from Putatan


Free activity...


Discussion?!! Play...!!!


sand castle in progress..


Cooperation and teamwork plus concentration

1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you...!