Thursday, June 26, 2008

I would like to thanks all my relatives and friends who have viewed my blog and gave their positive comments. Your support boost up my motivation to keep on continue writing and sharing through this blog. Actually when I updating the blog I felt like I am talking to you all. Guess what! Terubat gak rindu kat korang semua....!!! The above video was taken at the BBQ last time...lets share their enjoyment eventhough deep in their hearts, they missed Malaysia!

Today, two of my sons are representing their school for winter carnival match. Syarafi is playing hockey and Zarif is playing soccer. While I am writing this blog, they are in the battle field! Wow. what an exagerate! 6 primary schools are participating in this carnival which is held at Kent Street Senior High School (Afiq's school). I feel happy for them because they have been dreaming to be the school player since at SRAISC. The result of the game I will inform you in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you...!