Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mak...Buya

Lately, I always thinking of Mak and Buya. How I miss them very much.....but what can I do, they are not here for me to say that directly, only du'a that bring me closer to them. I regret that I do not show my love, my care towards them when they were still alive. I was busy starting my own life. Actually, its quite disappointed that I cannot fulfill my dream to build better house for them, to go together to Makkah for Hajj, because they gone while I, myself was striving for better life. I never done enough for my parents and I will never did, even though if they were still alive. Their love and sacrifices will never be reciprocated. I know, there's no turning back, only the memories that I hug dear to my heart... This song illustrate my feelings..Why I do not really appreciate the good things while I had them but then mourn when I loose them??

2 comments:

  1. Kak..
    You really made me burst into tears,badly...Sabarlah..moga mereka ditempatkan di kalangan org2 yg mendapat rahmat-Nya.. Pengajaran utk sy, hargai mereka selagi mereka masih ada...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, betul tu CD, peluklah mereka selagi berpeluang

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you...!