Saturday, April 25, 2009

Jazz up a Jar...

Once again, fun time for my kids at Bentley Library on 21st April 2009. This activity was for the age of 8 - 12 years old. It was the chance for Syarafi, Zarif and 'Iffah to use their creativity in designing the bottle to create tea light candle holder or pencil holder or jewellery jar.


Instruction from Ann, the Librarian


Choose the bottle kids...


Zarif and 'Iffah chose to paint the jars


Syarafi chose to use the colourful paper


Hasif decided to join Hawari and his brother Khalil, to do the puzzle


Very well, I just spend my time colour the picture...


"It's okay Mama, I'll help you to take care of Intan.."


Our colourful jars...


Created by 'Iffah ('Iffah made for Mama, how sweet!) and Zarif


Created by Syarafi and 'Iffah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you...!