Friday, May 1, 2009

A quiet and peace day.....

The children already started their 2nd term of school after 2 weeks holiday. They went to school and left Mama with quiet and peace day ;>. At times, I miss their noisiness, their quarrelsome, their curious questions during the day, but never mind they will come back from school and bring their 10001 stories.

Anyway, I am very excited waiting for my sister, Kak Teh, Bang Teh, Faris, Jes and their baby Hazrat to come to Perth on 3rd May 2009. They will be here until 9th May 2009. Unfortunately, I can't join them tour the Perth because the children are schooling and I have to babysit. Furthermore, my hubby has classes. It's okay, as long as I can spend my nights with them......

2 comments:

  1. wow, that's great! how i wish i could be there while ur still there but... i miss u soooooo much. pls come back the soonest possible

    confidante

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insya Allah....will be back soon....

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you...!