Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Reptiles!!

When talk about reptile, the first animal come to my mind is snake or serpent! Eeeee! Imagine its scales skin long body, wild eyes, scary tongue, killing venom........its always been the creature I avoid of. However, recently, on 9th October 2008, I brought my children to the reptiles show at the Bentley Library. I knew, there must be snakes they showed up, for the sake of knowledge and experience, I chose to be courage. My children? They looking forward and excited to go!

The people from the Reptilians Centre came to explain on the reptiles. They brought along snakes (pythons), blue tongue lizards and bobtail lizards(also the family of blue tongue lizard) . The children were given the chance to touch them. How brave they are!!



We want to go to library...yeahhhh! With Hawari and his sister, Zahrah.



The lizards, sorry, the picture is blur, camera's battery was low.



Where's the lizards, we can't wait to touch them!


Look at them, aren't they cute!


Don't touch his head, he won't like it!


Listen carefully to the instructions...


Brave!!! The snake is climbing up Zarif, don't move! Stay still like a tree.


There you go, exploring the 'tree'!


He likes you Zarif, very comforting and good tree you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you...!