Monday, May 19, 2008

Happiness and sadness...

Dah lama tak update blog kerana kesuntukan masa dan hubby sibuk dengan assignment tak boleh guma laptop. Sekarang dah agak lapang sikit bolehlah sentuh laptop ni....

I just want to share the happiness of my youngest son that on Friday, 16th May 2008, his class, Pre-Primary led the assembly at school. All of them be the moderators of the day. During the assembly which is held every Friday, parents are encouraged to attend to witness their childrens fulfillment. The pre-primary kids surprised everyone when they performed their singing. The very good thing was Hasif got his first award for showing great improvement in learning and using English. He was very excited! I am happy for him too...My hope, he will continue exploring the new world he is in now and get more experience.


Hasif with his award...

On Sunday night, 18th May 2008, I received sad news from home, my brother in law's mum has passed away. I had known her since I was small...semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas ruh nya dan digolongkan bersama mereka yang di redhaiNya. Al-Fatihah. Agar Bang Lang dan Kak Lang sekeluarga juga tabah dan sabar menghadapi dugaan ini. Terima kasih kepada ahli keluarga yang menyampaikan berita ini, walaupun kita jauh tetapi hakikatnya masih dekat di hati...

24 May 2008, we got another great news from Melaka. My mother in law called us and informed that we got new member in family. My sister in law gave birth to a boy after 3 daughters. Congratulation! Then my children especially Iffah and Hasif keep on telling me that they want to see the new baby, how? I told them it is not possible to go back to Malaysia, we just wait for the picture...

Before that , on Friday 23rd May 2008, Bentley Primary School organized the school fete. Ala-ala Hari Kantin gitu. All classes made their own dishes and sale them along some other things such as jewelleries, clothes, magnets etc. The money will than donated to China, the earthquake victims through the Red Cross. All the goods were sold at low prices, 20cents, 50 cents, the most expensive is $2.50. Zarif was lucky because he got a nice reversible jacket for only 20 cents! This is the good way to teach children helping others in need.


Di bawah ni saya sertakan gambar2 ketika BBQ dengan rakan2 dari Malaysia di Burswood Park. Inilah kawan-kawan yang sama-sama baru sampai di Australia dan yang selalu tolong menolong. Anak-anak kami pun dah jadi kawan rapat.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you...!