Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kids......they are adorable

At the Library, bag full of books and puzzles

Be the mother, I cannot avoid myself from worrying about my children. How are they doing in school? Do they make friends? Can they understand their teachers and friends? Can they cope with the subjects? And the list going on and on.....To be sure, I always asked them when they coming back from school. I am amazed when they told me they are doing okay, they enjoyed the schools and they started to tell me stories about their friends, teachers and what they have done.


But one day, my youngest son, Hasif, crying sadly back from school. I comforted him and tried to make him explained why he being so sad. Its difficult though to make him talk because he kept on crying......that made me anxious. Then, stuttered, he told me that he did not has friend in school, he missed his friend in Malaysia especially Ahmad and he missed his kindergarten teachers too. OOOOhhhhh darling.......! The next day, I asked his class teacher whether he played around and mingled with his friends. The teacher said that he doing well and chatty with his friends. Then I understand what he meant. It does not he has no friends but he has no best friend like he used to has in Malaysia. Ahmad was his best friend, they played together, shared their foods and do things together...he missed that! I hope along the way, he will get use to it. I always encourage him to tell me about his friends so he will aware that he does has some friends.



Meanwhile, my eldest son, Afiq, is excited in trying himself to represent his school for sports and competition. Everyday he tell me about his try out and one day, he told me that he is chosen as soccer player. And the next day he brought another news, "Mama, I enter the chess contest!" (he has the talent in chess, at his school Sekolah Rendah Agama Integrasi Sg. Chinchin he won the inter class competition, not bad ha!). And afterwards, everyday he remind his Papa to buy him the soccer boot. Mujurlah Papanya dah kerja, adalah extra money to buy him the boot.



My second son, Syarafi, develop interest in reading books and drawing, especially cartoon. Tiap hari balik dari sekolah mesti ada buku cerita. bukannya apa, dia tak sabar nak penuhkan log buku cerita yang dah dibaca. Sesiapa yang dah penuh, log tu akan dimasukkan ke dalam kotak di sekolah dan akan dibuat cabutan bertuah. Hadiahnya boleh tahan, ada basikal, ipod, etc. I am impressed with his drawing talent. He drew a cartoon character, Manga, and looked exactly like that. His brothers and sister also always request him to draw their favourite characters, and he enjoy doing it. Harap dia akan terus mengasah bakatnya dan saya akan sentiasa memberi perangsang untuk dia mempelajari lebih banyak lagi teknik melukis.

My third son, Zarif, shows his ability in academic. He is a fast learner and in few weeks he has many english vocabs. He already got the Honour Certificates for being good and paying attention in class. Bentley Primary School has a tradition that every students that show their good attitudes or performance will be granted the Honour Certificates during the Assembly. Its encourage students to be good in their actions as well as their academic. Zarif was very happy with the certificates. Recently, he was awarded the present by the Principal for being caring and helpful, he got the ball for the present. Luckily, the next day, he got another present, binocular, for being decent and focus in class. Way to go my son! You make me proud, hopefully you will mantain this attitude.

And...my daughter 'Iffah, she is collecting the Gold card! The Gold card is given to the students who are very helpful, well-behaved, active, positive attitude, and have interest in learning. The Gold cards will be collected and put in the box for lucky draw during assembly on Friday. Last Friday was the lucky day for her. She managed to collects the Gold card as many as she can and got one lucky draw during the assembly. Pelajar yang dapat lucky draw diberi peluang untuk memilih hadiah yang telah disusun di hadapan pentas. Iffah pilih tali skipping....she wants to mantain her fitness! Satu hari saya berpeluang berbual dengan guru kelasnya....I am happy to hear the teacher said,"Iffah is very brilliant for her age!" That sure something to lessen my worries.



Bila semua anak2 ke sekolah, apa yang nak dibuat selain memasak dan mengemas? Minta kerja tak ada yang bersesuaian.....Allah maha Kaya dan Pemurah.....husband dapat email mewar-warkan satu keluarga Oman tgh mencari orang untuk menjaga anaknya yang berumur 11 bulan. I think, why not? I have nothing else to do and I can help the family that both husband and wife still studying. The baby's name is Al-Hawari. Very cute and charming boy. He did not give me any trouble....at the minute his parents send him at about 10.00 in the morning, he will drink milk and sleep until 12.00p.m. I give him food prepared by his mother, clean and change him, then he will play until his mother come at about 2.30p.m. Sometime, he still sleepy after eating! My husband and I are very fond of him, my children love him too.

Itulah kanak2, masing2 ada kelebihan mereka tersendiri, and they are so adorable........I love you all!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you...!